Sunday, 6 November 2011

Safari Seeker


I absolutely love this vintage look on Isabel..AMAZING, hat box included.  The composition is splendid in this shot, the palm trees add height and Isabel looks toweringly tall in the foreground placing the most emphasis on her. I am so thrilled that I bought this jeep it will add something to the background of my shots as it does here in Vogue.

I bought this jeep on eBay with the idea of using it in a Barbie shoot. I just couldn't resist! I was full of joy when I discovered 'Isabel Lucas in Africa', Jeep included in the December Vogue! My jeep looks a little blue in these shots, it is actually greener.





Images of Isabel from Vogue Australia

love lulu xx

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest little jeep!!
    I love the dress Isabel is wearing in the silvery colour - it's just amazing!
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog hun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so kind as to leave something behind, be a dear and write a comment here: