Friday, 28 October 2011

Pint Sized Pretties- I'm A Giant!

Well actually not pint size- precisely a scale 1:6. Nightmare to find!
So in September I came across the I'm A Giant Challenge it so happened that I had been planning shoots with Barbie's and was going to have to create backdrops, and spaces so that it all looked realistic. This challenge linked beautifully but time has passed and I have not started and I'm not sure if I should. I have already spent a fair bit on Barbies, outfits, and props and am still paying off my new camera. Plus finding dolls furniture and the like is difficult when I need a size that matches a Barbie.
What I am liking:
Source
Source
Source
love lulu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so kind as to leave something behind, be a dear and write a comment here: