Sunday, 19 June 2011

My pup a barbie- lips sealed shut, cold and stiff.

Dreams of a tiny white puppy suffocating in a take away container. A little white puppy drowning in a basin full of yellowy disinfectant and transforming into a Barbie whose lips are fused together unable to breathe. Normal for a Barbie but for me who was holding a puppy, nearly dead who transformed into a stiff cold Barbie, it was highly unnatural and hideously warped. What is going on?!
Yes I have been obsessed with Barbies and yes I have temporarily abandoned this fixation for my new love of French Bulldogs and all things related to my new puppy. Are the Barbies mad? Are they plotting against me in the depths of the night and infiltrating my dreams warning me of what may happen if I neglect them for too long?
Maybe I could turn my puppy into a Barbie and then see if the girls are pleased with my efforts or maybe they would prefer that I turn them into a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so kind as to leave something behind, be a dear and write a comment here: