Sunday, 24 April 2011

the beginning...

So this is the beginning, inspired by a blog designs site that was just too cute to ignore! A quiet Easter Sunday just seemed like the perfect day for me to finally start a blog.


Henna..henna henna is all I am about at the moment, well and the new shoes I snavelled yesterday. A few years ago I watched a documentary on henna hand painting being a traditional custom on Indian wedding days and loved it!! Randomly ny work hired a girl to do some henna tattong at one of our events and I have barely had a henna free hand since. I picked up some paint at a local Indian supermarket for just $2.50! Cheapest way to decorate! I am not very good and have been practising on anyone that will let me.

love lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so kind as to leave something behind, be a dear and write a comment here: